She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain. (1873) ~ Louisa May Alcott ~


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day One!

Here it is. My first day of blogging! My New Year's Resolution is to actually act on my creativity and be brave enough to share it with people. This is one of my first steps. Deep breaths. My other big step is to apply to be a member of the design team for Creative Scrappers at http://www.creative-scrappers.com/. I will share a few of my creations with you, too.
My first wreath - I made it for a wedding shower in the Spring.


My next wreath was for the 4th of July. I found this idea at Two Peas in a Bucket and I think it turned out just adorable.

This banner (not a wreath!) was also for the wedding shower I threw last Spring. I will post close ups of the individual pennants tomorrow.



1 comment: