She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain. (1873) ~ Louisa May Alcott ~


Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Yummy Goodness and Not So Greatness

Have you tried the Fiber One yogurt yet? Oh my word - it is sooo good. I normally don't enjoy vanilla yogurt, but even the vanilla flavor is good. I eat at least one a day, 2-3 on a really hungry day. Love them!

I would post a picture of my dear personal favorite, Fiber One Vanilla yogurt, but, alas, my camera battery is dead. :( I'll take a picture as soon as it is revived and post it so you know what to look for in the grocery story. Or, even better: click here to check out the Fiber One Yogurt website with a coupon!


On to the Not-So-Greatness...I took my paperwork to the infertility doctor yesterday. I have endometriosis and adenomyosis and one other thing that I forget..andometriosis, I think. It's all just a little too much for me right now. My gyno referred me to the infertility doctor after I started having severe knife like pain in my abdomen about a month ago. I saw three different doctors and none of them had a clue as to the cause, so she sent me to the big guy. My appt is Monday. I don't even know what I exactly want this doctor to do except make the pain go away or at least not be quite so bad and quite so prevalent. More on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment